Friday, July 17, 2020

Finally, Shake Shack!

0


Thanks to Covid-19 I finally had a taste of Shake Shack Philippines! 😅 In BGC!

I first tried Shake Shack--the burger, the fries, and the lemonade--in California. It was also my first trip to the USA. It is definitely one of the food highlights of my trip, but In-N-Out's better! 😅

However, the Shack burger in the Philippines is really, really good mainly because IT IS LESS GREASY!!!!!!

Shake Shack burgers are really greasy. Haha! This was my very observation when I first tried it and why I prefer In-N-Out. Haha!

I'm glad the Shack Burger here is less greasy. I did not expect it, to be honest. I love the bun and the beef patty which were all rightly done! The lemonade is looove, as always! The burger-drink duo's worth every peso! 👌

As to the fries, I think it's a bit pricey, especially when you eat solo. Haha. Sulit siguro siya if for sharing. Let's be honest, there's just nothing really special about the fries--plain or cheese. And it's PhP150?! PhP180?! Diba?! You know what's sulit? McDo fries! 😅

If you're in the BGC area and craving for a burger that is NOT the usual burger, drop by Shake Shack! Have a burger, skip the fries or order a fries for two/three people!

Dine-in or Take Out, you choose.

This was probably my second time eating out since stores started opening up. It is important to note that they were (and still are!) observing health protocols to ensure everyone's safety--temperature check, contact tracing forms, physical distancing, among others.

This is the "new normal". We have to adapt. Let this virus not scare us. Let it make us better. ✌️😊🇵🇭

0 comments:

Post a Comment