
If you're looking for the most effective way to polish jewelries--silver or gold, this is it!
The saleslady from Pandora-Trinoma led me to this jewelry cloth by Cadie. True Value, as I was told, has it, but every time I inquired in store, it's either out of stock or the salesperson does not have a clue of what I'm talking about. Ha ha ha.
So, I "searched". Fortunately, Lazada has it. I mean, the True Value Official Flagship Store carries the item.
After months of just looking at it, I decided to finally purchase this cloth. I bought two! Best of all, at a discounted price! From 225 pesos down to 157.50 pesos per pack! It was definitely worth it!
The Cadie Jewelry Cloths has two cloths--light and dark. You clean the jewelry using the light cloth and polish it with the dark cloth to "heighten the luster".
Even with the light cloth, your jewelry is polished like it is new. The dark cloth truly adds luster!
It really works. I've polished all my jewelries--the ones from Pandora, Thomas Sabo, and other silver/gold jewelries --it really, really works wonders! No exaggeration whatsoever. One of the good finds and one of the best recommendations someone has given me!
When it says, "the Polish is in The Cloth", it really is.
The two silver bracelets my mama gave me a decade ago are good as new thanks to Cadie jewelry cloths. No before and after photos, sorry! I was not expecting it to be THAT effective. You just need to take my word for it. Haaaa!
I have tried this cloth on the not-so-tarnished jewelries until today. Hence, this post.
The two bracelets on the picture were really tarnished. Blackened/darkened actually--ha ha ha. And then, viola! Silver's back and it is cleaner and shinier than ever!
If you want your jewelries polished like it's new, you can do it by yourself and at home with this cloth. 😊👌
You may purchase the Cadie Jewelry Cloths here: True Value Official Flagship Store.
Thank you to the Pandora-Trinoma saleslady! May you continue to uphold the value of customer service! ❤️
0 comments:
Post a Comment