Sunday, June 28, 2020

Lokal Love with the Vida shoes!

0

The first time I had Oxford shoes was when I was still in elementary. It was a black suede Oxford. It was a formal shoe. Since then, I have always known Oxford as a formal shoe. It has that classic vibe that I really love to this day.

Classic seems to be the trend right now. And, Oxford shoes have really become popular these days and I never thought I'd be having one especially during the ECQ.

I have seen a lot of Oxford shoes that are locally made, particularly on Facebook, but with the Vida Shoes, it was "love at first sight". πŸ˜…

I came across the Vida shoes when my friend re-posted her photo wearing the shoes from Una Lokal. I had no idea that it was a shoe post at first, but it was definitely the first thing I noticed. That nice brown leather shoes was just oh-so-beauuutiful!

The Vida Shoes is priced at PhP1990. It's made of genuine cow leather and handcrafted by MarikeΓ±o artisans.

Vida is simple yet elegant. It can be used for formal/business ocassions, office footwear, or casual wear. It's what an Oxford shoe is and always will be--a classic!

Like any other leather shoes, "matigas siya sa unang suot". It hurt my left little toe a bit, but my feet were able to adjust on the second or third use. This is why it took time for me to write a review. I was able to walk the shoes without finally hurting my feet just after a couple of use.

I'm also glad that they helped me choose the right size for me. I'm usually an 8, but because of the width of my feet, they recommended a Size 9 and it was a perfect fit. It actually makes may feet look narrower than usual. πŸ˜„

The soles have always been comfortable. I also love that my heels didn't hurt even after the first use. 😊 So, yes it is comfortable and it'll feel more comfortable in time. After all, leather gets better with age! πŸ˜…

As to the packaging, it's very artsy and classy at the same time. It complements the style and feel of the shoes. Loved the "thank you" note! A "how to care for your shoes" guide is also provided in the shoe box cover.

If you are looking for Oxford shoes or other locally made leather shoes that's stylish and affordable, visit Una Lokal.

In fact, I'm looking at Selma and Wanda already! πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ˜„



0 comments:

Post a Comment