Dandruff, itchy scalp, dry hair--these have always been my hair and scalp concerns since I was in elementary. I have tried a lot of Anti-Dandruff shampoos--both medicated and commercial ones, but nothing has been as effective as Davines.
Davines (Da-vee-ness) was established by the Bollati family in 1983 in Parma, Italy. It "started as a research laboratory specialized in the production of top quality hair and skin care products for renowned cosmetic companies worldwide" and it has been known for its sustainable beauty products.
I recently discovered Davines during the ECQ (thanks to Facebook advertisements). I have been curious about their Purifying Shampoo, which addresses scalp problems involving dry and greasy dandruff. I became a lot more curious when they had the Tele-Hair consultation in their Official Facebook Page during the ECQ. So, I did.
To the person who answered my questions and recommended the products suitable for my needs, THANK YOU ♥.
For my dandruff and itchy scalp problems, she recommended the Purifying Shampoo; for my dry hair, the OI line (Oi Shampoo, Oi Conditioner, and the Oi Oil). I appreciate that the recommendations were based on healing my scalp and not just for the sake of selling/marketing the products (plus poiiiints!).
Detailed instructions and/or tips were also given--which I strictly followed, of course. And, it paid off!
In just a few days, I definitely noticed the difference--less flakes, less itchy scalp, with soft, smooth and shiny hair.
I started the day when I got my orders and this has become my hair regimen during the ECQ:
Day 1 : Purifying shampoo on the scalp. Leave on 15 mins. Rinse. Oi conditioner lengths to end. Leave on for 6 minutes to fully absorb the conditioning nutrients in the hair and for the hair cuticle to close trapping the nutrients inside. ANY TIME shorter than that, is just cosmetic effect.
Day 2 : Oi shampoo + Oi conditioner
Day3: Purifying shampoo on the scalp. Leave on 15 mins. Rinse. Oi conditioner lengths to end.
Day 4: Oi shampoo + Oi conditioner.
And so on...for 2 weeks and then, the Oi line regimen continues!
Note from the online consultation: Once your dandruff is gone (after a week or 2). You can stop using the shampoo. Only use it when you feel your dandruff is back. Which will be if something irritates your scalp again for it to trigger excess oil and thus dandruff after.
I also mentioned during the Tele--Hair consultation that I had atopic dermatitis so I asked if the products recommended, particularly the Oi Oil, were advisable for people like me who have the said condition. As advised, "it is safe because the roucou oil (active ingredient) has cellular healing properties, which is actually great for skin." Having used the product for a month now, I can attest to this.
The Purifying shampoo, with its natural active ingredients, and the Oi line have healed my scalp and made my hair soft, smooth and shiny.
Truly, saved by Davines! ♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment