Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I baked this!

0

One of the best things I learned during quarantine is baking--thanks to my aunt and Chef RV Manabat's YouTube Channel.

Pet's Blueberry Cheesecake

So far, I've learned how to bake chocolate chip cookies with walnut, fluffy mamon, and cheesecake--all from scratch! ☺️ I was able to bake and help cook some viands as well. They all turned out great. For a newbie, that's something to be proud of haha!

For my birthday, I baked my favorite blueberry cheesecake. It's still not perfect, particulary the sides still sticking to the pan lol. At least it tastes really, really good. 😁

Happy Birthday to me!

I feel like the first try, the one I baked for my parents' anniversary, looked better--no cracks/breaks, but they taste the same. Hindi nagbago. "Parang Starbucks pa rin", sabi ni papa. That's an accomplishment.

But of course, you aim to do better. So the next time I bake this, I hope to avoid the cake sticking to the pan. Shortening or butter, maybe? Haha!

Chef RV said, it shouldn't stick, but remember, "you are not Chef RV" hahaha. I hope to figure this out and have the perfect looking and tasting cheesecake.

I look forward to more baking recipes!

P.S. My chocolate chip and walnut cookies are really good. My officemates, friends, aunt, lolo and parents can attest to that! 😆

Thank you Chef RV for creating a YT channel! 🤍

0 comments:

Post a Comment