Friday, March 12, 2021

Bracelet stacking

0

STACKS!

So, that's how it's called.

I have been stacking bracelets since I was a kid. Never thought it was really a trend until last year. I have always been a fan of bracelets. I actually didn't care about the brand. As long as it looks good and it's not irritating my skin, I'll have it!

It is only recently (2-3 years ago) that I knew of and learned to appreciate Pandora, Thomas Sabo, or Tous Jewelry--mainly because I could not afford them back then ha ha ha.

Little secrets by Thomas Sabo have been my staple bracelet/s for 2 years now. I got my first Thomas Sabo bracelet at a discount. I looove SALE items. Wala pa akong nabiling bracelet na hindi sale. Hahaha!

Those karma beads are pretty awesome as well. It actually looks good with that pearl open bangle from Tous.

Mix and match--same brand, different brand. Nasa pagdadala lang yan. I think bracelet stacking is a trend that could last a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment