I never really understood mystery boxes. I mean, why would I pay for something I might or might NOT like? Hahaha!
Thanks to @mosaicph and the beauty of social media, I was given an idea of what to expect from a mystery box.
During the weekend, Mosaic had a mystery box sale. What do you get? 3 tops, 1 bottom, and 1 dress. All for PhP1500! And, that is waaaay cheaper than one top. Ha ha ha! Thus, I was convinced.
Plus, Mosaic is one of my favorites. I love its simplicity and classic look. There's a HUGE chance I'd be getting something I really like. So, I did.
The moment of truth...
I really liked all the tops. I love the style and the colors (you can never go wrong with black and white). Most importantly, they fit perfectly.
I did not like the dress (looks too old for me hahaha) and the bottom (I still don't wear shorts). That's 3 out of 5 and all I can say is the PhP1,500 was definitely worth it. That's 3 tops for me and an easy gift for my aunt and cousin.
Mystery boxes appeal to those who really know the brand. Since the sales are final, it's less "risky" for them. I think the most important thing is, you have a backup plan for the items you might not like ha ha ha.
All in all, it's a fun experience.

0 comments:
Post a Comment