Friday, June 05, 2020

#WearABEL!

0

My first #WearABEL is a Face Mask designed by Liz Enriquez for SudeMari.

Liz Enrquez is a fashion designer, has an atelier in New York, and the designer of airline apparels. She has also been helping SudeMari weavers to further their craft.

These 2-ply inabel face masks are made from soft and comfortable fabrics. Materials used for lining include duchess silk, silk grazer, different types of satin, and filter. It is lightweight, breathable, and stylish!

In addition, the materials used for the face masks are hypoallergenic. I can attest to this as I had no rashes even after hours of use.

To maintain its hypoallergenic component, wash your face mask with non-scented soap. I have been using VMV Hypoallergenics' Fawn and Launder Ultra Gentle Allergen-Free Laundry Soap for all my face masks. It's pricey but really effective.

These inabel face masks are priced at PhP250.00 a piece.

Be safe and stylish even in times of Covid-19. 😅

Wear ABEL.

For more designs, you may visit SudeMari or Atelier Liz Enriquez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment