It has been said that a way to save our economy is to buy local. But, should we not consider starting one? A local business based on what you love to do. Isn't that also a way keep the economy moving!
My aunt's bestfriend, Tita Daisy, who loves to bake and cook has finally decided to open her own online bakeshop.
Kudos to her for seeing a great opportunity even in this time of crisis. That's positivity right there! And, I have always loved her pasta! 😋
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES--the magic words! I ordered 3 boxes and paid via GCash. This is what happens when you have been craving for homemade cookies that you can't bake simply because you don't have a knack for it. 😅
The Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies cost PhP150 per box. That's 10 pieces per box. The more you eat the cookies, the better it gets. In other words, hindi siya nakakaumay. Downside, napaparami kain mo. 😆 The cookies are not too sweet. I think it is "friendly" to people with diabetes (like my father).
My order came with a free-to-taste slices of Banana Nut Bread and Banana Classic Bread. It wasn't part of my order simply because it is BANANA bread. It's like CARROT cake. I mean, "why?" 😅✌️
BUT, THE BANANA BREAD WAS SO DELICIOUS that I regretted not ordering. First bite palang, masarap na!
Now, I understand why Tita Daisy gave us those slices to taste--to want moooore!
Good move, Tita. 👏
The Banana Breads are priced at PhP300 to PhP350.
Indeed, the Banana Bread (Classic, Nut Bread or Nut Bread with Chocolate Chips) is a MUST-TRY!
I look forward to placing my orders again! I'm looking at you, Banana Nut Bread and Buttersctoch Chocolate Chip Cookies! 😋
Follow Delicious Bakes PH and @deliciousbakesph! Order now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment