SudeMari is known for its elegantly handwoven shawls exclusively made by the weavers of the North in the Municipality of Banna, Province of Ilocos Norte.
SudeMari was derived from the words Suda de Maria, which means pristine, pure, and elegantly handwoven piece of fabric, made with passion and utmost precision to maintain its one-of-a-kind quality. Indeed, it is!
This handcrafted backpack is part of SudeMari's HANDGEWEBT + LEDER series. What makes this unique? The elegantly handwoven inabel design. No bag is alike in this series--there are different inabel designs for each bag. The black backpack was my favorite, but this pink one is pretty cool as well!
Genuine leather. Handwoven. Handcrafted. Elegant.
They say, "wear our culture". In this case, it's CARRY OUR CULTURE! 😅✌️❤️🇵ðŸ‡
Follow SudeMari on Instagram, @suda_de_maria, and on Facebook!

Pet! Hi! Finally made it to commenting, haha!
ReplyDeleteI have questions about the bag. What are the bag’s dimensions? Volume, height, that kind of thing? How much weight can the bag carry–can it carry a laptop in it? I’m considering getting another bag–haha a woman can’t have too many bags. 🙂
Layla | http://hellotherelayla.com
Hi, Ate Layla!
ReplyDeleteBag's height is just around 11-12inches. I won't be able to carry a laptop, a very small one maybe, like a tablet with sleeve. It's more of a daily bag haha. I've used in the office and often times when we go to Ilocos. 😅
If you need a backpack suitable for a laptop, I'd suggest Akaba. May sale ata sila now! They have abel designs. Nice ones, too! I haven't tried their bags pa nga lang. 😊
Ahhhh! Got it, will check them out soon! Hope you are doing well! 🙂
ReplyDelete