Thursday, September 03, 2020

Must-try Hair Masks from Davines!

0

I have never been more interested in hair care until I "discovered" Davines. This is probably my favorite hair care product simply because it is the most effective product I've tried.

Dandruff-free, softer , smoother, and shinier hair--all thanks to Davines.

Now, I'd like to share my experience with Davines hair masks.


Because of the promo they have for the Calming Shampoo + Superactive Serum Set, I was able to get four hair + scalp masks from The Circle Chronicles line for free!

The Let It Go Circle is a relaxing scalp and hair mask. I can attest to this. This is the first hair mask I tried. I love its cooling effect and the minty and relaxing scent. It softens, hydrates, and comforts both hair and scalp. This is my favorite!

To revitalize and repair damaged hair, the Renaissance Circle is the one for you. Scent is stronger than Let It Go though. For multi-hair mask, you apply this on the ends for obvious reasons. Ends of hair are usually dry and damaged. Having tried this one, I can say that my hair has really improved, particularly the ends. Results are instant. My hair has become softer and shinier since I started with Davines. The hair mask made it even better. ❤️

Spotlight Circle speaks shine. This hair mask gives your hair extra shine and enhance your hair color. The Wake-up Circle, on the other hand, speaks volume. If you have dull hair, this one's for you. I haven't tried these two yet, but from my experience, I expect positive results.

You may either use these masks individually like I do or try Multi-hair masking for customized hair and scalp care targeting the roots, lengths, and ends. You may check out the "how-to's of multi-masking" at their official Facebook page or Instagram page. I might try it too, one of these days.

Community quarantine gives us the opportunity to do things we do not usually do, like hair masking...at home! 😅 This is definitely the perfect time to try these hair masks and take extra care of your hair.

The time is now.

I hope you'd appreciate it like I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment