Friday, February 19, 2016

SOTW: Ho Hey, MSR! ♥

0

SOTW - February 14 to February 20, 2016

This is the perfect song of the week.

Ho Hey by The Lumineers.

Simply because...Babylon. This is the perfect Mulder and Scully song. 

I never thought I would actually listen to this song like I do now. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. I would listen to in when it's on the radio, but I won't put it on repeat. Then Bablyon came, everything changed. I love this song now. I could not even stop listening to it. It's the Mulder and Scully effect, I suppose. My OTP.

Wonders never cease with you

Hello there, you two! I belong with you. You belong with me. You're my sweetheart! ♫  That's what you call a mini music video. Right there. ♥ Valentine's Day present from the one and only Chris Carter. Well-done, sir. Well-done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment