Friday, January 09, 2015

IN PICTURES: The Elusive Chanteuse Show - Singapore!

0

A memorable moment like this deserves lots of pictures no matter how bad the shots or angles are. Luckily, I did have some good shots from the Singapore leg of The Elusive Chanteuse Show. First VIP ticket ever. First trip abroad ever. You gotta document every moment of it, right? So, here are some of the pictures taken (by me and my older brother) from my first VIP concert experience ever.

Photos in video.

video

Best Photos.

Hooooray! Here are some of the photos I took from the Singapore concert last October 2014.

Ohhh, the light. Opening ensemble!
Moving towards the front. 'Always Be My Baby' moment.
The mermaid dress.
The best and my favorite. ♥
The last photo's my favorite and the best one, I believe. I remember that moment clearly. I was walking towards the stage to take the best photo I could and to actaully get a closer glimpse of Mariah. I was initially recording the Always Be My Baby performance on my phone and everyone was calmly waking towards the stage and so was I. Being able to see Mariah that close was a dream come true. Wish it were closer, but there were a lot of people standing right in front of me. Good thing is, I'm tall. Hence, the awesome photo.

Again, thank you for an amazing show, Mariah!

Mariah, you are such a beauty! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment