Friday, December 12, 2014

Flowers

0

The Common Flower

Macro #3 - Santan | Lumia Refocus | Nokia Lumia 520 | © 2014. Marya Petrina.
Santan is quite the common flower. We can see it in most homes, but we seldom realize its beauty. Plus, I didn't know it's called Ixora. Now, I know! ;)

What flower is this?

Macro #4 - No idea. | Lumia Refocus | Nokia Lumia 520 | © 2014. Marya Petrina.
It sure looks like 'sampaguita', but it is not. I wonder what this is. Enlighten me.

Before and After

Macro #5 - Buds | Lumia Refocus | Nokia Lumia 520 | © 2014. Marya Petrina.
I didn't know these were orchids until they blossomed. Apparently, there are different types of orchids and these ones are pretty! ♥

Macro #6 - Orchids | Lumia Refocus | Nokia Lumia 520 | © 2014. Marya Petrina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment