Monday, April 07, 2014

Randomsity!

0

+ To watch or not to watch?

I watch a lot of TV shows. Hence, it's all I've been doing since summer vacation started. I regret nothing, but I think I need a break from it--just for the rest of the night. And, just blog about the little thoughts I have right now...before I forget them. Haaaaa!

+ I'm not creative enough. Or, I'm probably just lazy. Nah, I am lazy. I hope I get to push myself to do more of the creative stuffs I used to do no matter how ugly they are.

+ I wish John Legend would sing "It Don't Have To Change" more live. It's a great song and it brings back amazing memories. Oh, the nostalgia.

+ Well, I've read or heard somewhere that when you become reminiscent of the past--the happy moments, just the nostalgia, it is said that you are one unhappy person. Hmmm. I'm not sure if I fully agree. Somewhat, maybe. There's no scientific proof to such claim! Heh.

+ weheartit seems cool. Yeah, it's the first REAL step to share things I'd want to share in a different point of view--more personal and more private. Photos and random blurbs through photos ha. :)

+ For a change, it's a 'no photo', 'no video' entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment