Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Possibility.

0


I never thought it could happen, but it did. This is an academic blessing. Thank you, Lord! Thank you, family (esp. my mama). Thank you, friends. The previous sem was my best sem, obviously. 

This is the first time and I know that it could be the last. Fourth year is just full of impossibilities. Sure, we cannot deny the possibilities, but this sem, so far, has been very challenging. I won't even dream of being part of the honor roll again haha. I just want to finish law school by the end of the year (October 2014). Hopefully, I could. 

If not, I still have the March 2015 option. There's always a backup plan. We're getting there.

In law school, I've learned that the beginning and the end have always been the toughest. I survived the beginning. It's time to face the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment