Monday, December 30, 2013

Merry Christmas!

2

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Our little Christmas tree
Christmas day may have passed but the season is far from over. Ha! To the readers of this blog, Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a blessed and joyous Christmas. I thank the Lord for all our blessings. We owe You everything we have. And of course, Happy Birthday, Jesus! He is the reason for all this. :) Thank you.

It is quite ironic that I currently have one entry for my favorite time of the year. Let's just say I'm like Santa. I'm very busy--busy catching up with my favorite shows, my friends, and my amazing family. And yes, there's the Christmas shopping. We're quite the 'last minute' type of people. That explains the lack of entries re: the Christmas season. Clearly, this will not be the lone entry for Christmas, there will be more, soon. I'm still gearing up for the 'finale'. The blog entry should have been posted a few months ago but I just want it to be perfect. Well, it still won't be perfect. It could be nice, not perfect. Heh. It is a must that I post that write-up before the year ends. 

No. It is not a year-end post. That's too cliche. Nor will it be a 'New Year' post. That's too 'New Year'. Hahaha. It definitely is something special! Poured my heart and soul 'writing' it. I still am finishing it. Will leave it at that.

Again, Merry Christmas! :)
 


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to that finale post haha. Happy new year, ate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! I'm not sure if it's what you expected but I've been wanting to blog about it for years! lol. This year was just the right time. :)

      Happy New Year to you too, April! Namiss talaga kita! Hahaha!

      Delete