Friday, October 25, 2013

OneRepublic LIVE in Manila #OneRepublicMNL

0

They're coming!!!

Mark your calendars, people. OneRepublic Live in Manila, November 6, 2013 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum! 

I might not be an avid OneRepublic fan but I am a casual fan. And, casual fans are equally important nonetheless. Their 'Waking Up' album is my favorite album from them, so far. This is probably one of the reasons why most of my favorite OneRepublic songs come from 'Waking Up'. That being said, I'd like to share my Top 5 OneRepublic songs. Ryan Tedder is full of talent and has great songwriting skills.

Top 5!
5. Apologize 
This song is simply a classic OneRepublic song. The song that started it all for them (for me).
4. Waking Up
Definitely a crowd pleaser. I can imagine them perform this song live and everyone just into it. It has the 'revolution' feel--a musical revolution.
3. All This Time
This is why I appreciate OneRepublic so much. The love for piano. Simplicity at its finest. 
2. Fear
It's hauntingly beautiful. It just is.
1. Good Life
A fan video led me to this song and I instantly fell in love with it. Amazing song that brings happy memories. I guess it reminds me of the days when life was simple, happy and peaceful. Plus, it gives me The X-Files feels. Love that show so much. Most importantly, it gives you that joy of living a good life.

Good Life just gives me a lot of feels. This video. That song. OneRepublic. They Win.


So, why am I looking forward to watch them live? Well, that's easy! I am aware of the fact that OneRepublic is amazing live and it would be a great experience to witness this during their concert here in the Philippines. It would not only be a great opportunity to see them perform live but it would mean a lot to me to watch them perform my favorite songs LIVE. See, the imagination has the chance to become a reality. That's how great it would be. That's the best reason I could think of why I am looking forward to watch OneRepublic LIVE. See you there?!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment