Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's NOT all of it.

2

This could be the lone entry for July. It's that kind of month--a lot to share, so little 'free' time to blog. Might as well consolidate them all in one blog and 'work' on the 'special' ones in the near future.

More than a month.

I don't normally talk about law school during my spare time. I only supply hints. Sometimes you just need to be as abstract as possible. It helps.

So, it's been more than a month since the first semester of the school year began. It has been good, so far. Friends have always been awesome. Family keeps me going. And, the Lord has always been there. We're warming up a bit--in class recitiations and quizzes. They (the subjects and the professors) have been very challenging, particularly the review classes haha. I am up to it. I should. That's the kind of mindset one should have. After all, it's the path I chose.

To be honest, I need more focus. It's one of the reasons why the mind has been tired lately and a reason why there's a need to make this entry. Let everything out. The fandoms have taken over my life mind. Haha.


SDCC: XF20

July would not be complete without the San Diego Comic Con. The X-Files is the main reason of my SDCC interest. It is also one of the reasons why I have not blogged this month. Haha. Too busy with The X-Files, Gillian Anderson, David Duchonvy, etc. etc. They have the mother of all panels. That is, with the X-Files writers, producers and the incomaparable leads, Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. They made SDCC even better. The have what others did not. They have Mulder & Scully. This also marked the X-Files' 20th Anniversary panel. It's simply historical!

As an X-Phile, there is no way I'd miss the moment even if it's only through Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or the tons of fansites out there. This is The X-Files--my childhood, my teenage years, a huge part of my life. It's my happy 'place'.  

I just wish I could make a decent post on this.


X-Files Comics

Yee-haw! I bought 3 X-Files comics this month. The first was the 2nd issue of IDW's The X-Files Season 10. The second was the Wildstorm/Frank Spotnitz one. The last was The X-Files Classics, Volume 1. The latter ones were kind of expensive. Haha. I just couldn't resist. Believe me, I tried so hard but there's that legitimate excuse: It's the 20th Anniversary!

My review/mini review of these comics will be out soon (like it's something my 'readers' would be looking forward to reading haha). Let's just say, I enjoyed reading the comics. I have yet to read the 'Classics' though. I will, soon.


Food Trips!

My lawschool friends and I have expanded our 'jurisdiction' when it comes to food. Heh. We're no longer limited to those along Recto. We have reached Sta. Mesa (Pan De Cielo) aaaand back to Taft! Well, near Taft Ave. (Burger Project) Oh, how I miss seeing you, DLSU. Haha. 

Pan De Cielo

Authentic Pinoy! Glad I was I able to try this one.


  
Burger Project

We've heard a lot about it. Medyo mahal. It's quite expensive but worth the money. :) Named my burger, 'YOU REBEL!' It was a fun Friday with friends, burgers, fries and a lot more!


This is definitely not ALL of it. I'm just happy to have shared some of the little things I wanted to share with the world. Hahahaha!

I'm outta here!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha lone July post. Same here. I have plenty of blog ideas but no time to do it. Or maybe lazy haha.

    You really are a big fan of X-Files, ate.

    And, I love the food part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Whattup April! Oh yes, I loooove The X-Files. And, I loooove food. :))

    ReplyDelete