Saturday, May 25, 2013

Transform yourself with Schick.

3

Man of Steel is coming!!!

Aaand, that would be me! Only, the man is actually a young woman. Haha.

Seriously though, if I were to have the powers of MAN OF STEEL for a week, I would try to make the world a better place. Cliché as it may seem, this has always been my dream—to make the world a better place the best way I can. I’ll use his power to inspire other people to get rid of the evils of society such as pride, envy, and greed. To inspire people to do what is right and just.

As I inspire others, I also get to see the beauty of the world.

Fly. Inspire. Teach. Change.

A week might not be enough for the whole world, but at least you get to start and eventually, pay it forward. This is the continuing power of a man, not of steel, but an ordinary man.

Lovely readers, I, too, would like to know how you’d use Man of Steel’s great power if you had it for a week. You could see THE MAN himself on the big screen! Let’s win some movie tickets from Shick’s Superman promo contest!

Join now! :)

This is how you transform yourself, people. This. Schick. Free Your Skin.

Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013

3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to see this film but got no time and someone to watch it with haha.

    Love the new banner, by the way! I haven't been on in a while haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the film as well! I won 2 tickets from this contest though but I wasn't able to watch since we were out of town haha. Sana soon! :)

      Re: Banner, ahaha. Thanks! Worked on it during the last day of vacation. Just thought it would fit the blog atmosphere. Ha!

      Delete
    2. Wow. You've won again! So lucky hahaha

      The banner is perfect!

      Delete