Sunday, April 28, 2013

My GetGlue stickers are here!

0

It's legit after all.

April 23, 2013. After weeks (a month and a week), my GetGlue stickers finally arrived. I think they are really cool. Heh.

 

I did not really know what GetGlue was until I tried it. I actually thought I could watch TV shows and movies for free. Haha. I mean, who knew!?!! Eventually, I learned what it was about. Great for sticker collectors like me! Yeah, I have bunch of stickers--not as many as the real collectors, of course. I am a normal sticker collector and I think GetGlue stickers are really cool esp. those limited stickers. Yeah, sometimes you just need to check-in even though you're not really watching the show/movie, HA! Well, most of the time I only check-in to shows/movies I currently watch. At least, the 'I am watching' phrase is official when you connect it with Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr. It looks organized and good ha.

Since they're so pretty and cool...and more importantly, they are actually ordered and shipped for free, the second batch is on its way! I do hope I get to receive 'em still! 

Don't get lost in the way, GetGlue stickers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment