Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Winning is OZ-ome!

0

SHUUUT UP! I WON?!

I did. Indeed. Wow.

Winning a “contest” or randomly winning something has been the theme this year. #WINNING. Charlie Sheen would have been proud ha. I guess I’m just that GREAT and POWERFUL. There goes the OZ reference again. Well, the movie deserves it. After all, OZ is the reason for it. Remember The Great Abenson and the Powerful Lumia?

Well, as I have been informed---I am one of the lucky winners who won Nuffnang Philippines’ movie screening blogger contest. Hooooray!

image001

I won two (2) tickets to the special movie screening of OZ The Great & Powerful! Thanks to Nuffnang Philippines (@NuffnangPH), Nokia and Abenson Appliances!

First post as a Nuffnanger = First win.

You gotta love that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment