Saturday, November 10, 2012

Album Preview: 'The World From The Side Of The Moon'

3

Phillip Phillips' debut album, 'The World From The Side Of The Moon' is set to be released on November 19, 2012. In case you haven't heard the previews yet, you must listen to it now. I am more than excited! I can't wait to hear the whole album. I am loving all the songs based on the snippets alone. Apparently, the album has three versions/editions--the regular CD, the deluxe edition and the Target deluxe edition. Well, die hard fans would surely want to have all these esp. the Target deluxe edition (I would definitely want a copy of the Target deluxe album ha).

Take a listen!

The World From The Side Of The Moon


My Early Favorites: Gone Gone Gone, Hold On, Tell Me A Story, Drive Me, A Fool's Dance
Least Favorite: Can't Go Wrong

Should we include the bonus tracks, Hazel is definitely one of my favorites. Plus, his version of Wicked Game is beautiful!

By the way, you can pre-order the album on iTunes and Amazon


'Where We Came From'  is also available for download! It grows on you. Cool song! :)

Way to go, Phillip! :)

To end this post, here's a wonderful performance of 'HOME'. I guess it's safe to say that this is the best selling American Idol Winner's Single to date. Come on, it has been certified double platinum by the RIAA! Well-done, Phillip!

(via pphillipsai11)
Yay Team! Congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. Go PP! hahah

    By the way, ate. It is up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Hahaha!

      btw, what is up? AP? Stable na ba? hehehe!

      Delete
  2. I'm doing this "one song a day" activity and right now, it's So Easy. Hahah I just remember you posted something PP and so yeah, commented here instead. :D

    ReplyDelete