Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11 Questions

0

Let's have some blog activity. Yeah, it's old-school. It is fun though.

Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions your tagger set for you and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged.

I've been tagged by moonlight1012.

1. What is your favorite Sci-Fi movie of all time?
The Star Wars Trilogy--that's Episode IV, V and VI.   
2. If you could meet your favorite actor/actress, who would it be?
Ohh, could I give my top three? I would like to meet Gillian Anderson, James McAvoy and Denzel Washington. Obviously, Gillian Anderson tops my list! I just really admire her as an actress, a woman and definitely as a person. James McAvoy, oh, he's the perfect guy! Haha! And of course, Denzel Washington because he is the best actor ever! It would be an honor to meet them. It would be a dream come true.
3. Do you like your name? If you don’t, which name would you give yourself?
Yes, I do! Actually, I love my name. It's unique! :)
4. If you can be another person for one day, who would it be?
Hmmm...Agent Dana Scully. I know she's a fictional character, but she's such an amazing character. I would want to be her for a day. It would be cool to live a life as an FBI Agent and a doctor, and know and feel what it's like to be both. Haha. Plus, there's Mulder. Heh.
5. What’s your favorite song?
Too many, but I think I can give you a definite answer. 'Make It Happen' by Mariah Carey. This song is at its best when it's performed live. It's inspiring. Helped me get through a lot of things.
6. What’s the craziest thing you ever did?
I have no idea. Haha. Crazy boring, probably.
7. What’s your favorite quote of a show/movie/book?
I have a bunch! I'll give you one. It's from The X-Files. The Truth, Part 2. Oh, Mulder.
"I'd like to congratulate you on succeeding where so many before you have failed. A bullet between the eyes would have been preferable to this charade. But I've learned to pretend over the past nine years--to pretend that my victories mattered only to realize that no one was keeping score. To realize that liars do not fear the truth if there are enough liars. That the devil is just one man with a plan but evil, true evil, is a collaboration of men which is what we have here today. If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe that the truth will out and that no one lie can live forever. I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. You will know it. It'll come to you, as it's come to me faster than the speed of light."  
8. What would you be if you could choose between vampire, werewolf and fairy?
Fairy! Haha.
9. Something you can not live without?
Heartbeat?
10. What is your favorite place: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or Tumblr?
The web! All of the above. Most of the time Facebook and Twitter. Tumblr for the fandom and YouTube for entertainment!
11. Who’s your favorite hero?
If we speak of 'hero' as it is technically defined, I guess, my favorite hero would be Andres Bonifacio. Of all the Filipino heroes we have, he's the one the came to mind first. His life, his work, his ideas, his principles is very admirable. He is someone I would look up to when it comes to my country.
When it comes to 'hero' as it is ideally defined, this is a no brainer. My favorite heroes ever--my loving parents! Without them, I would not be the person who I am now. They are the real heroes.
As regards to superheroes--Professor X, Jean Grey and Mulder & Scully are my favorites! Professor X's mind and ability. Jean Grey's power. Mulder & Scully's humanity, intelligence, compassion, passion, faith and truth.
Here are my questions for you.

1. If you were given the chance to live again, would you take it?
2. Do you believe in God?
3. What is your favorite show of all time?
4. James McAvoy or Michael Fassbender?
5. Who is your favorite athlete of all time?
6. Are you enjoying your course/job/career right now?
7. If there is one place you could visit before you die, where would you go?
8. If there is one person you would like to meet (athlete, actor, actress, musician or anyone), who would that be?
9. Favorite new show?
10. Have you seen or watched The X-Files? If you have, what's your favorite episode? If you have not, would you ever consider watching this amazing show?
11. Who are you?

I am tagging you because you are awesome!

As to youuu three, I can't seem to find your blog links, so here I am just tagging you. You awesome, Archietects!
  • Uriel
  • Shen
  • Janssen
You complete the circle. Thank you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment