Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's done!

0

This should have been posted a week ago. Thursday, to be exact, but I just didn't know what else to blog about. If I went through with it, this is what would have been posted:  
I am soooo done with the world the case digests! Hoorayyyy! 
That's it--nothing more, nothing less. Heh.

Uh-huh. No more case digests to think about. Too bad I was not able to take a photo of my precious digest. Haha. Oh well...it would have been cool considering how the world is right now--everything is documented. (Sayanggg!)

Anyway, the whole point of this post is...MERCY. Dave Matthews Band is back and I am a happy fan. This is such an amazing song--very, very inspiring. This is what music is all about. This is what great music is. GENIUS.

 Don't give up 
I know you can see
All the world and the mess that were making
Can't give up
And hope God will intercede

Thank you for this song, DMB. Thank you.

Aaaanddd, there is noooo way I'd forget about you, Kiefer Ravena! ♥


Fangirl heart is happy. Congratulations! 5peat. The Phenom. Kief. #15. You are such an amazing athelete. Looking forward to the next season! Keep it up! :)

Finally, Coach Norman Black, thank you! Ateneo Blue Eagles, Congratulations!

ONE BIG FIGHT! GO ATENEO! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment