Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Music of Sean Michel.

0

Some of you might have remembered him as the Fidel Castro or the Osama Bin Laden look-a-like on American Idol Season 6. Sean Michel, remember him? If you don't, this was Sean Michel on American Idol, The Audition.


He sure can blow but he's more than that. He's a musician--a singer songwriter. I have been a fan since the audition. MySpace was a huge site back then (Today, it is not as huge as it's used to), and you get to hear amazing music from independent to established artists. Sean Michel is one of those artists. I must say that one of his best works to date is the song, Forgiven Much. It's a song which means a lot to him and I guess, it'll mean a lot to you too, as it did to me--it still does.

I've been forgiven much...


This, for me, is a masterpiece.

Here's an amazing live performance he had in Sudan. He sings with so much passion and honesty that it pierces your heart and your mind.


He has more songs to offer--Soul of a Man, Lord of the Harvest, Not My Home and much more!

Blues, Gospel, Rock, what more can you ask?

Uhm, yeah, a reply! Thank you, Sean Michel. 

Photobucket

If you like what you hear, head over his MySpace page or follow him on Twitter, @Sean_Michel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment