Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Finally, mov .gifs!

0

Finally made my own mov gifs! Thanks to x-filesgifs for helping me out and queeneverdeen for the tutorial!

I have been wanting to create gifs of my favorite TV/Movie scenes/clips and finally, I did! I have no idea what to call them--I just refer to them as mov gifs. (laughs)

My gifs are usually texts or photos.Take this one, for example:



And this one, for the fandom! A scene from an episode of The X-Files, Chinga.

Photobucket

Now, I've learned how to make gifs from video files. (Again, thanks to internet geniuses who willingly shared the trick) I am still, of course, a newbie when it comes to these mov gifs. So bear with me.

OMG. I DID IT. I FINALLY DID IT!

Photobucket


AWWWW. SOME MSR (Mulder & Scully Relationship) FOR YA!

Photobucket

I will surely work on more gifs and improve the editing, effects, artsy kinds of stuffs and those artsy gif tricks. So, watch out! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment